Return and Exchange Policy
Note: This does not apply to special order items. Special order items are non-returnable. Pickuptuck.com provides you with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. You may return your product for any reason within 30 days of delivery of the product. (Some restrictions apply. See information below.) If you find that you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, give us a call. If we are at fault, we will replace the parts or exchange them at our discretion and our cost.
- Non-defective items that have not been installed, should be returned in new condition.
- Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) numbers are good for 30-days from the date of issue.
- Returns are not accepted for special order items unless we are at fault.
Return and Exchange Fees
We strive to make returns or exchanges as easy as possible. If you need to return or exchange your product, please call (855) 742-8825 and select option #4 (7 a.m. – 6 p.m. EST M-F) or email email@example.com. If you’d like to return something from your order, we’ll happily refund the purchase price of the product minus a 20% restocking fee. Once the product is returned and inspected, you will receive a refund, minus the restocking fee. If you are exchanging your order, the restocking fee will be 10% plus any additional costs for the new item, if the new item costs more. If the return is due to the product being defective or because of our error, all fees are covered by us! No returned merchandise will be accepted without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). If delivery of a package is refused without prior authorization, or for any reason other than obvious shipping damage, then you will be responsible for the shipping costs in addition to the restocking fee
Items That Are Not Returnable:
- Custom painted products
- Custom made products
- Installed, modified, drilled, or cut products
- LTL freight shipments
- Gift Cards
- Items outside of manufacturer’s warranty
- Items listed with the “non-returnable” logo
My Part Doesn’t Fit!
Please call our Marketing & Sales Department at (855) 742-8825 and select option #5 before initiating a return or exchange so we can determine the best solution to your problem. Sometimes there’s an easy solution!
I Don’t Like the Product I Ordered or I Ordered the Wrong Product.
If the product is just not what you wanted or if you made a mistake when ordering, please follow these instructions:
- Use the Contact Us page or call our Marketing & Sales Department at (855) 742-8825 and select option #5 (7 a.m. – 6 p.m. Eastern time M-F) for an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). Let us know the Order Number and reason for return. You will find your order number on your invoice copy.
- We will issue you an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization), and email you instructions, usually within 1 – 3 business days. Please read the instructions carefully to ensure exchanges and refunds can be completed as quickly as possible.
- Whenever possible, please repackage your return in the original manufacturer’s packaging with all items including the instructions, tags, and all related hardware. Please pack carefully to ensure item is not damaged in shipment. If you received your product damaged or with missing parts, please notify us immediately.
- Return shipping label will be emailed to you.
- Any product shipped back to pickuptuck.com without previous authorization will be refused and the customer will pay return shipping charges.
- Send your return only to the warehouse address provided to you at the time we issue the return authorization number.
- Make sure to keep a record of the tracking number for your returning shipment. Pickuptuck.com cannot be responsible for the returned items until we, or our agents (factory or warehouses), have signed for the packages.
- Pickuptuck.com is not responsible for any items lost or damaged in shipping.
- Returns of non-defective products must be received in new and resalable condition. The warehouse must inspect all non-defective returns before we can process refunds or exchanges.
- Please allow the usual banking time for refunds to appear on your credit card statement. This can take up to 7 business days from the day the refund is processed. Pickuptuck.com does not accept COD’s on returns.
- Refunds are returned to the form of payment that was used at the time of purchase.
- If you paid by check or money order, please allow 2 weeks after the return is processed to receive your refund check.
- Expedited shipping charges are non-refundable.
How do I cancel an order?
**YOU MUST CALL IN and speak to a representative to officially cancel an order. Orders CANNOT be canceled by email or voicemail. Orders are processed immediately to each shipping warehouse; therefore, it is almost impossible to cancel an order before it has shipped. Cancellations for custom made products must be received within 48 hours of the order being placed. Custom made products may be subject to fees upon cancellation due to manufacturer production costs. Fees may range from $50 – $100 depending on which part of the process the cancellation is requested. Please double check your email order confirmation for any errors as soon as you receive it. If there is an error, it is much easier to correct before any product is shipped!
My order was damaged in shipment.
UPS & FedEx Shipments All items that are shipped are in new and unused condition. Most of the items you will purchase from us will be shipped using UPS or FedEx ground. If a package is delivered to you in damaged condition, you do have the option of refusing delivery of a package with obvious damage. If you accept delivery from UPS or FedEx and find it is damaged, please call us immediately at (855) 742-8825 and select option #5. Please save all boxes and packing material for inspection by the shipping company. Please DO NOT install your order, or allow it to be installed, if you receive it damaged as we may not be able to replace damaged orders that have been installed on your vehicle. Digital photos of any damage or defects are always helpful and may be required to successfully process your return. Please see our freight policy for items that ship via freight truck. Please call us when you need assistance in resolving a damage claim. We want this to be as painless as possible. These situations do happen and we are experienced in resolving damage claims.
We Sent You the Wrong Item or You are Missing Parts of Your Shipment
Please call us immediately regarding any mistakes on your order. We need to hear about problems within 30 days of order receipt. If you gave us the correct part number or vehicle information, and we made a mistake:
- Let us know which item(s) you received incorrectly or what you are missing. We will go over the situation with you and will find the simplest, fastest way to resolve our mistake.
Defects & Warranty Policy
At times there will be products that fail due to a manufacturers defect. We honor all warranties provided by pickuptuck.com. Generally, warranties cover defects in materials and workmanship. We will replace the parts or exchange them, at our discretion, upon proof of warranty issues. Warranties do not cover damage resulting from normal wear and tear, accident, misuse, neglect, improper installation, fire, vandalism, act of God, or any form of abuse. Labor and shipping (including items that need to be shipped back using LTL freight for a warranty) are not covered under any warranty. This is the responsibility of the customer. Please contact Marketing & Sales Department at (855) 742-8825 and select option #5 for more specific details.
How do I make a warranty claim?
To make a warranty claim, please follow these steps:
- Call our Marketing & Sales Department at (855) 742-8825 and select option #5. Let us know the part number, order number, and the specific defect.
- Once we confirm the date the item was purchased and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit, we will ask you for a brief description of the defect. Digital photos of any damage or defects are always helpful and are sometimes necessary us to evaluate the damage and determine the best course of action. (Repair/Replace/Return).
- If we determine that a product needs to be returned, please pack your return in a sturdy shipping carton using indestructible packing tape. Repackaging is the customer’s responsibility.
How to Handle LTL Deliveries
The package will be shipped LTL Truck Freight (on a semi-truck) and MUST BE INSPECTED UPON RECEIPT. The consignee (you or someone you appoint) must completely open and inspect the product. ***** IF THE PRODUCT IS DAMAGED***** Please note ‘Damaged’ and a brief description of damage found on the delivery receipt (paperwork that the driver asks you to sign) and REFUSE THE SHIPMENT**. If you want a new product it is best to refuse the damaged one. If you follow this process we can get a new order going for you right away! If the outside packaging has any signs of damage, like creases, rips, tears, holes, punctures, crushed in, etc., and they still don’t let you open it to inspect (which sometimes happens) just make sure you note that on the delivery receipt and we’ve got you covered. So what’s the big deal, why all the fuss? Well, freight companies have all these rules about damage. They aren’t being difficult; they are just trying to be fair. If the product shows up damaged and you don’t note it at the time of the delivery then there is no way to prove that they accidentally caused it. We know that freight drivers are usually in a hurry and if there are no signs of damage to the outside packaging then they really won’t stick around to let you open it up and look it over fully. If the outside packaging looks good then you should be okay to sign for the freight and let the driver go. If you discover something after they leave call us within 48 hours so we can report it. It gets a little more complicated and we have to move fast to file the damage claim. We only have a few days to report damage that isn’t reported on the delivery receipt and it is a lot harder to win the claim. It is VERY IMPORTANT that the freight be inspected before you sign the delivery receipt. By signing the receipt and accepting the shipment, you are releasing the freight company and all of its affiliates of any liability for damages that are not reported on the delivery receipt at the time of delivery. Note: If you receive a product that has a little bit of damage and instead of sending it back, you want to keep it, contact us and we can work out getting it repaired in the field or some other resolution. You still need to make sure you note the damage on the delivery paperwork so we can file a claim for repair costs. If you do not note the damage, it makes it very hard to win a claim. If you can take pictures of it right then that would be helpful, too. Shipping Cost Standard ground shipping is always free at pickuptuck.com. Freight items also ship free in most circumstances, though there may be an additional cost for freight delivery to hard-to-reach locations. Shipping Insurance Shipping insurance is included in every order at no additional cost to you. Shipping Notification Once we receive word that your item(s) has shipped, we will email you with the shipping details and tracking number. Package Receipt Pickuptuck.com does not require a signature for most items. However, at the discretion of the carrier, they may add a signature requirement based on the delivery location if they feel that leaving the package may create a risk. If an item is shipped freight, you will need to thoroughly inspect it before signing. If a freight item is damaged, do not sign for it and give our Marketing & Sales Department a call at (855) 742-8825 and select option #5.
We only ship to the continental U.S. and apologize that we cannot directly ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or locations outside of the United States. We strive for the very best in customer service, and there are too many factors prohibiting us from delivering on our promise in these areas. We will be happy to ship to a freight forwarder in the lower 48 states. If that isn’t an option, we would be happy to help you find a company that is better able to assist you with getting the product you want. PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO Addresses Because we ship via UPS and FedEx, we are unfortunately unable to ship to PO Boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses.
Item Not Received
Though rare, if you have not received an item that shows as being delivered, please give our Marketing & Sales Department at (855) 742-8825 and select option #5 and we can investigate the issue further. In most cases, the item is located within 2 – 3 business days.
If your order arrives with obvious signs of damage and you refused the shipment*, or if you discovered that your order was damaged after receiving it**, please notify us immediately by contacting our Marketing & Sales Department at (855) 742-8825 and select option #5. We will make arrangements to ship a replacement as soon as possible. In the meantime, please prepare the damaged merchandise for pickup. In most cases, the carrier that shipped the merchandise (usually UPS/FedEx) will come by to collect it for inspection. Please keep a copy of the return tracking number for the item being returned. This is your proof that the carrier picked up the merchandise for shipping damage inspection.
* For items that ship freight, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the correct product has been received, and in good condition, before signing the bill of lading. If a signature is provided without any damages having been documented, the signee is acknowledging that the product was delivered free of damage. The product will thus be non-returnable and a ship damage claim can no longer be filed. The item cannot be returned if accepted by signee.
** Please note: Providing photos of the damaged box and item will significantly speed up the shipping damage investigation process. For common carrier (truck freight) shipments, prior to signing for the shipment, the merchandise must be inspected and any shipping damage must be noted on the shipping receipt at the time of delivery. If you have noted shipping damage with the carrier, you may contact us to file a claim within 3 business days from the date of delivery. Arrangements to ship a replacement will be made as soon as possible. Items may be returned only if the damage was documented and shipment was refused.