The Company is registered as TSP Enterprises, LLC a Limited Liability Company in the State of Michigan and consists of five principals each bringing extensive experience in the fields of product design, design cost estimating, manufacturing, Material Planning & Logistics, and marketing as follows:
- Carl Powell, President & CEO
- Russ Sheehan, Vice President- Prototype/Manufacturing Engineering
- Jim Todd, Vice President, Product Concept Engineering
- Nathan Garrett, Vice President- CAD Design & Manufacturing
- SPI Blow Molding, Partner / Turn-Key Supplier (http://moldedparts.com/)
- Ed Wu, President, 99Studio Inc- CAD Design / Mold Tool Feasibility & Accessories
- Ellis Hayes, Director, Marketing & Customer Acquisition
Principal Jim Todd is the inventor of The Pickup Tuck and has assigned the registered patent to the company with no outstanding license or royalty obligations. The company has partnered with SPI Blow Molding, a major ISO 9001:2015 compliant blow mold supplier located in Coloma, MI. SPI will provide complete turn-key services to manufacture, assemble, package, and distribute the product.
We are looking for pickup truck owners who would like to be an early owner of The PICKUP TUCK at a greatly reduced price. This offer is being made to individuals who are willing to become a BACKER of the PICKUP TUCK product development project. Click the [Promotion] tab for more details.